TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
As a concessionaire of the Mountain State Art & Craft Fair: I understand that my name will be included on the organization’s list and may be released to parties requesting such lists. I understand the
organization may photograph and or film my work for promotional purposes. I understand that this agreement is non-transferable.
By submitting this agreement form, you, and any helpers working with you, are certifying that you have read the information packet and that you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1) I/we agree to pay a Commission of 15% to MSACF on total sales at checkout on July 7; as well as the state sales tax to the WV Tax Department on total sales at checkout on July 7.
2) I/we understand that we are required to have a West Virginia or Jackson County Food Handlers Card.
3) I/we understand that we are required to show proof of one million dollars liability insurance.
4) I/we understand that we are required to provide a copy of our WV Business License.
5) I/we understand that in case of power outage, we can have alternative options to supply our power. MSACF is not responsible for loss product due to power outage.
6) I/we will follow the MSACF directions for setting up and taking down my concession in the assigned space. Set-up for concessions is Tuesday, July 2, 2024, from Noon to 5 pm OR Wednesday, July 3, 2024 from 9 am to 6 pm.
7) I/we will not begin to pack up and/or load my products until the fair is closed at the end of each day. The exception to this would be if the MSACF is closed by Fair Officials due to extreme weather or some
other emergency. In that case, I/we will reopen my concession as soon as the fair resumes. I/we understand that non-compliance with this provision may eliminate me/us from future fairs . . . even if I/we meet the other criteria.
8) I/we agree to keep our concession within the assigned space limits.
9) Security is provided by MSACF, and every effort is made to protect property from damage or theft. However, losses can occur that are beyond the control of the MSACF. It is the concessions responsibility to obtain whatever insurance they deem necessary for the protection of their own goods and equipment.
10) I/we will be present in our concession and cover our assigned concession 15 minutes prior to the opening of the Fair each day, and during the set hours of the Fair.
11) I/we will give priority to attending to customers and the public and will refrain from using cell phones or electronic devises during fair hours except to transact business or in an emergency.
12) I/we grant permission for the use of our name and images in publicity for the fairs.
13) I/we will demonstrate a cooperative, courteous, helpful, and professional attitude toward others involved with the fair, including MSACF Board Members and staff, MSACF volunteers, fellow
exhibitors, and the public. I/we will also report any operational issues or problems to the attention of a MSACF Board Member or to the Fair Office as soon as the problem becomes apparent so that the issue
may be addressed as early as possible.
14) I/we agree to provide documentation granting permission (licensing) for the use of Trademarked distinctive words, phrases, logos, symbols, slogans, and any other devices used to identify and distinguish products or services.
15) The MSACF has the right, in the event of a National and/or State Emergency to close/cancel/postpone the Fair.
By Submitting this application, I affirm that the information listed is true and complete. I agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the MSACF Board of Directors and the Jackson County Health Department. Fees are non-refundable.
By checking this box you hereby acknowledge you have read and understand the information below.